2018 - June - 06

Things will always solve themselves in the end.

I was so worried that the 佛堂 will complain about the expensive logistic fee for the meditation cushion. My worries were allayed when Dad told me Sis Yen Min was okay with the invoice. Dad didn't offer to pay the difference too; he suggested to ask for donations if the fund isn't enough. Dad is growing up so well. :) Mum is doing okay too. I am so happy for the both of them.

Now all that is left of family request is Uptown's logo. Designer has started on the egg/chicken image.

I backed up all the photos in my iPhone on my computer. Then I backed up of the back up on my external hard drive. Lastly to be safe, I backed up the back up of the back up one more time. I still wonder where my photos of Samsung Quattro went.

Sobbed with abandon looking at photos of Sergej. I'd always believe he will come back but he's not coming back, isn't he? Jess kept me company all the while and encouraged me.

It's hard, not to say impossible, to settle to a life of routine and mundaneness after an epic adventure. The transition period can be brutal as fuck. I rage. I rage against ordinariness even though it's what I want. It's important for me to stay and not run anymore. I need to do this for myself to avoid repeating the same cycle all. the. damn. time.

Is this why parents often travel?

I have a new dream: to travel by land transport, be it car, bus, or train, from Kuala Lumpur to Europe. Hopefully I can do it as my 30th birthday present to myself, if not, I'm happy to do it when I'm 35 too! Of course I wish to do it with a partner but if no one wants to join me, I can do it alone. :)

I received so much love from friends and family this week. Truly blessed, I am. Thank you all for loving even with all my imperfections. <3 p="">



Comments

Popular Posts