The formula generates a self-heating 3 minutes action on contact with the skin and works to remove impurities and excess sebum that can block pores. Your skin feels deeply cleansed and looks shine-free. It feels purified for up to 7 days. Dermatologically tested.INGREDIENTS
Glycerin, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Montmorillonite, Propylene Gycol, Aqua/Water, Cucumis Satmus/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Zinc PCA, Spiraea Ulmaria/Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat, Allantoin, CI42090/Blue 1, CI77007/Ultramarines, CI77947/Zinc Oxide, Lactic Acid, Lauryl Aminopropyglycine, Lauryl Diethylenediaminoglycine, Niacinamide, Propylene Carbonate, Serine, Sodium Chloride, SOdium Lactate, Sorbitol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tea-Lactate, Urea, Butylparaben, Phenoxythanol, Triclosan, Parfum/Frangrance, Hexyl Cinnaman, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, B9003/1
It comes in two packets with 6ml in each packet which is really enough for both face and neck although I feel there isn't a need to slab it on to your neck. I really hate the plastic because it was hard to tear open and the instruction is on the top packet so it would be wise to use the bottom packet first.
It has frangrance. It smells kinda earthy but soapy. Can't really decide what it smells like. The mask is really easy to spread and not too thick but not too runny either so it's just right. It doesn't dry up so don't expect that. The color is a pretty light blue.
LOVING IT/LEAVING IT?
- Easy to wash off.
- Really does have a sauna effect. Some reviewers claim that it's mild but some feels like it's burning their faces off. But I like it.
- My face is shine free. :)
- My face became itchy after using the mask for a short while.
- Doesn't feel like there is any deep cleansing going on.
- It won't dry. I like masks that dry up.
- The heating sensation doesn't really lasts 3 minutes.
- Kaolin (it's a type of clay): Really good for oily skin and drawing out impurities.
- Titanium Dioxide: The best chemical sunscreen?
- Salicylic Acid: Good for pimply skin and some exfoliation. But skin will be temporary sun sensitive.
* You can expect a few pimples to pop up. It's normal.