ZA Facial Cleansing Foam


Vitamin Rolling Granules help to completely remove pore-clogging sebum and waste matter. They also provide just the right degree of massage to enhance your skin’s natural ability to renew itself. Rinse away when the granular sensation disappears. Can completely remove light makeup.

In my foggy memory, I remembered that I got this for only SGD3. It was my HG cleanser till it finished and I tottered off to try new cleansers. Packaging is the common squeeze tube with flick on/off cap. I think the real reason why I like ZA products so much is because of the font they used on their products. Weird huh?

TEXTURE
The content is like a white cream with little blue beads. The beads are not harsh at all. Some will dissolve when you massage into the skin. It is gentle enough for everyday use provide that you don't go crazy and scrub your face raw. My skin does not feel dry after cleansing and it leaves my skin smooth and bright.

LOVING IT OR LEAVING IT?
It was one of my HG cleanser because I can see my skin getting brighter everyday. It does not only whiten your skin but it leaves it with a nice glow. I don't know why it can whiten the skin as this is not a cleanser that claims to whitens but it just does. I think it's the Vitamin E working its magical power to make my face glow.

FINAL THOUGHTS...
Give it a try, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.

Comments

Popular Posts