The Skinfood Chlorella Nose Clear Patch
I got addicted to nose strip ever since I saw the effectiveness of toner + Biore's nose strip.
So I wanted to try some other brand's and The Skinfood it was.
- It works!~ Although they were still some blackheads left, it could be easily squeezed out with just some gentle pressure. I like it!~ I'm especially happy when I saw all the blackheads on the nose strip. Take that, blackheads!~
- It doesn't hurt when I peeled it off and it came off nice and clean.
- I like the shape cause it fitted my nose just right. :)
- I don't mind the smell. It's kinda like a powdery smell. But people with sensitive nose might find it overwhelming.
- It costs... RM2.70 for one piece. Biore only cost RM10+ for 10 pieces and Biore worked just as well.
I don't know if it would make the skin around my nose peel cause Biore's did. But I think this is a really gentle nose strip that works really well. :) But I do know that this works way better than Ianti's. I'm still mourning the loss of my eyebrows. I wanna try these next:
The Skinfood Black Bean Nose Pack