On change...

I was going through my list of blogs that I follow this morning when I realized I was unfollowing a lot of blogs because of my changing interest, namely from my interest on beauty care products to crafting. My obsession of collecting beauty products began around 4 years ago and ended at the start of last year.

To borrow the overused phrase of "If you had told me (x number of years) + (do this), I would never had believed you", this phrase perfectly fits my situation right now. It's funny how things change and I used to resist this change, preferring for things to stick to the way it was. Now, I'm proud to say that I've learnt to embrace changes in my life whether they were planned, unplanned or unwelcomed.

There are always many sides to a story. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like reading a post that can make people think.
Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

Visit my blog post :: comment avoir plus de vues youtube
my site - achat vues youtube

Popular Posts