2018 - June - 02

I suddenly feel young. Young as in I can still start again and bring out the potential in me. In the sense, I have all the time in the world to do all the things I want such as travelling the Silk Road, caravanning through Germany, visit a safari in Africa, and all the other unexplored places in the world. Travelling is not limited to a certain age and countries are not a list to tick through as fast as possible. I will travel at my own pace.

There is nothing to figure out. To create a comfortable financial nest is to earn money and save money. To have a healthy body is to eat right, eat less, and exercise. To have good relationship is to be self aware of self and other people. The most important thing to remember is all these take time.

I was feeling a little lonely and restless due to lack of good connection / silly conversations. It's best for me if I let all (family, friend, romatic) relationships take a back seat this year and focus on becoming mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially healthy. I will definitely feel more secure once I am financially independent. 

I still feel overwhelmed from time to time, especially when I am not well rested and there is too many clutter around me. The duration and frequency are getting less and less. :) 

Zhuo Rui is on board with the idea of having video lesson. Super happy with this as it means I will still have an income when she goes back to China for holiday. Hopefully, she will introduce other students to me too. I need to print name cards. 

There are still a few job leads I want to explore - SayABC, MindSynch, Vulcan Post, Buffer, Weybe to name a few.

Surprise of the day: Sherlock texted me.



Comments

Popular Posts