2018 - June - 03

A very uneventful day this particular Sunday is. Yet, also a day full of happiness.
  • Had a conversation full of laughter with Alex.
  • Saw how much Jess had grown up.
  • Gleaned some information from Elly about her friend(s) moving in. I might be able to move out earlier than expected.
  • Sheena called to tell me K4's lesson plan for this coming week.
  • Talked briefly with Mum. We are getting better at this communication thing. 
  • Elaine invited me for late night dessert while I was getting ready for bed. 
Tried Couchsurfing after watching "I'm Jonas" and "I'm Charlie" Youtube videos.
Didn't like it because of these two experiences:

Case #1:
Clicked to confirm going to "The Fountain" movie screening at Bangsar.
A person texted me:"Your attending movie tomorrow..so got to find from there.. very innocent face.. nice"
I reported and blocked him.
Didn't go. Found online streaming. Movie sucks.

Case #2
Wanted to hang out with a girl at KL's Islamic Museum.
A few guys wanted to join too.
There was this particular guy who hijacked the outing from the girl.
Wanting to move the conversation to Whatsapp, saying we could all meet up before the time, and taking headcount.
Worst was this guy asked to join EVERY single group that I was in.

The urge to fly back to Miri is still there. Lurking in the background. It probably can feel itself weakening so it is giving out its last attack.

Really miss the 踏实 feeling when you know you can focus on your work because there will be somebody there at the end of the day. Although we all know in reality, that is not the case. Probably can do better work when a person is single.

Sherlock mentioned Miri is boring and the tension of the baby coming. He dreamt about this day, having his own house, buying a new car, having a family, few years ago; now... now, boredom and tension? Hopefully, it's not the complete story.

I can see the result of old dramas falling away. 

Comments

Popular Posts