2018 - June - 05

Woke up and didn't want to go to work. Went anyways and apologized to the admins. Got my card!

After work, I went to check out JL Co-living. There are so many English language centres there! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a hold of Jessica when I arrived. Then I went to Main Place, didn't buy anything. Talked to mum on the phone. Walked back to JL Co-living when Jessica messaged me but in the end, she didn't reply me when I arrived.

I don't want Yi Jun to move in. I like the way things are now in the apartment. Me, alone. How to tell Elly?

The dreaded red X appeared again and couldn't changed it in BIOS.
Went to AES which appeared suspiciously not in business anymore.
Walked to CLNET and the repair man was very friendly. Computer ended up working fine without any repair. -_-

It's times like this I wish I have a car.


Comments

Popular Posts